Monday, May 21, 2012

Chanel Pierce 14 Random Questions Tag


Hello Beauties,

I saw Candy's 15 question post and thought I'll do it too.

1. what colour is your favourite hoodie?
Mine is black from lululemon.

2. do you plan outfits?
No normally, but it all depends on my time and mood.

3. what is the closest thing to you that is red?
An envelope box.

4. Do you floss?
Sorry dentists, never.

5. are you emotional?
Very.

6. do you bite or lick ice-cream?
I actually bite my ice-cream, weird huh?

7. do you like your hair?
Not at all. I hate it.

8. have you met any celebrities?
No, but I want to meet ether Jacob Hoggard, Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson.

9. would you go sky diving?
Not in this lifetime. EEEEPPP!

10. do you own something from hot topic?
No I wish though, I am in love with that store.

11. have you made a prank call before?
At my friend's birthday a long time ago, to this boy she liked.

12. have you been on a train?
No, but I've been on a subway, does that count?

13. are you wearing mascara?
No, the last time I did was on Thursday.

14. heels or flats?
I love heels a lot, but I always wear flats.

P.S. I'm tagging every one that reads this. Leave in the comments were to go to see your 14 random question post. Because I'd love to.

XOX,
Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment